Thursday, December 23, 2010

CISSP results

I got my results for the CISSP exam several weeks ago. Now I'm just waiting to put my endorsement paperwork in because I'm right on the borderline for the amount of experience... :(

I also took the CISA exam this December, so I was busy studying for that. There is a ton of overlap in material, but there's more of an emphasis on governance and audit.Hopefully I have good news at the end of January.It seems it takes then 6 weeks for results.

A lot of my colleagues have asked me how I had studied for the CISSP like what study materials did I use, what practice questions did I use, and were the practice questions similar to the the exam. Perhaps I should put together a couple of posts on that....:)

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on passing the CISSP exam!!! My name is Manu and I was wondering if you could assist me with finding students to register for a CISSP course that I am running at Catawba Valley Community College in North Carolina. The course is being held as remote instructor led so students can take it from anywhere. We can provide a headset so that they can hear and speak with the instructor as though they were sitting in the class. They will connect to the class through their computer so they will see everything on their work or home computer and be able to do any excercises as though they were in class. The course is being offered for only $1850/student. This is the certified CISSP class taught by a certified CISSP instructor and designed to give the knowledge and pass the exam. It is such a low cost because it is being offered by the College and not a tradional training organization like Global Knowledge or New Horizons. We can discuss a referal fee for you for anyone that registeres. Please contact me at manup@unitedtraining.com or 603-952-4712 ext 1006.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, nice site you have here! Keep up the excellent work!
    CISSP Exam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful blog & good post.Its really helpful for me, awaiting for more new post. Keep Blogging!


    CISSP Training Courses

    ReplyDelete