Saturday, February 5, 2011

CISA results

I took the CISA exam about a month and a half ago and I finally got my results...and I passed! It's not that I found the content challenging, but I found the questions themselves really confusingly written, so I wasn't sure of what the correct answer was. But now I don't have to worry about that. :) The difference between this exam and the CISSP exam is that the CISSP is far more technical and the CISA is more conceptual with an emphasis on general audit and governance topics. Lucky for me I took the CISSP recently so it was fresh in my head. Also CISA gives you a composite score along with scores for each of the domains. I found that I did on protection of information assets and worst on IT System and Service Delivery...I really don't even remember what was in that domain. Oh well....

No comments:

Post a Comment